Our online booking system is open for students to book onto our classes. Classes resume on Monday 12 April.
The following booking rules apply:
- 3 evening classes and/or 5 morning classes per person per week
- there is no prior payment required just register and book the class you want to attend
- you MUST cancel your class if you cannot attend…this is really important as we have limited places and your place wil be offered to another student on the waiting list
Due to COVID restrictions our classes are operating as individual open training sessions until May 17th.
Graded students have been allocated their own classes but this is not compulsory.
Hygiene protocols are still in place:
- Wearing face masks is compulsory in our reception area
- arrive in training kit whenever possible as only 1 person is allowed in the changing rooms.
- showers are not in use yet.
- use the hand sanitiser before and after using the toilet facilities.
- clean down and sanitise your training area at the end of your session.
- keep your kit and bag with you in your training area.
- follow our one way in and one way out system.
Here is our current timetable of classess…
If you are a complete beginner with no prior martial arts experience then it is advisable you book a FREE 30 minute induction before your 1st session. Please text 07743596420 to arrange an induction slot.
If we owe you any membership then please bring your card and we will honour any days/months missed due to lockdown.
We are keeping our class fees reduced at £5 adult and £4 junior per session. We will NOT be taking any new ADULT memberships until May 17th; all sessions will be ‘pay as you go‘ until then.
We are looking forward to seeing you all and in time eventually returning to normal class routine.