Monday 4th January 2021
We are so looking forward to seeing you back in the gym from tomorrow.
Our sessions remain non instructional and limited to 18 students for 45 minutes. You must register to book your time slot online, here is the link….
Please remember your membership card if you have one so we can update it.
Due to Tier3 restrictions we are bound by the following protocols…
- Only independent training is allowed
- Training is in marked out individual areas following social distancing rules
- Personal belongings, bags etc. are to be kept in individual training areas only (not in public areas)
- Everyone must follow our one way enter and exit system
- Showers are not available but our changing rooms are with only 2 people allowed in at any one time
- On entry please register with govt. track/trace app and sanitise hands
- You must clean down your area using the sanitising station in your individual training area
- Wash and sanitise hands before and after using toilet facilities
Our protocols at WickerCamp are excellent and we allocate 15 minutes between sessions to further check and clean contact surfaces where necessary. Help us and yourselves to stay safe and stay open.
Private 1:1 training is also still available. These sessions are completely private in our dedicated personal training rooms. All the above protocols apply and we have a number of fully qualified and insured instructors available 7 days a week.
Enquire on 07743596420 or 07735121121.