Here is our opening timetable to start on Monday 27th July.
Due to the present situation with regards COVID19 all our classes will be bagwork based to adhere to govt. guidelines. This timetable will remain until Sunday the 30th August when it will be reviewed for change.
We ask you to observe the following rules and guidelines when training at Wicker Camp…
- there are some dedicated classes on offer (B1, B2/3, Int/Adv, Women Only, Junior) as well as open classes that anyone can attend.
- there will be a one way system in place….you will enter through the usual entrance and exit via our fire escape route (at the bottom of the gym next to the boxing ring)
- you must book your chosen class via text or Whatsapp message on 07743596420. You cannot just turn up for a class. You will not be allowed to train unless you have pre-booked.
- you will have your own dedicated training area so please remain in that area throughout the session.
- please arrive in your training kit, our changing rooms and showers cannot be used yet. Toilets will be in use.
- you must observe social distancing whilst queuing up and training.
- please use our hand sanitizing stations before and after your session.
- we cannot provide gloves so please bring your own. Also bring a towel for floor work.
- all classes are pay as you train (members please read the Memberships section below after the timetable) adult classes are £5, junior classes are £4.
We understand these rules are fairly restrictive, but in order to keep everyone as safe as possible and conform to COVID guidelines these rules are in place to help us all.
|9-9.45||OPEN BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||JNR BAGWORK||WOMEN ONLY BAGWORK|
|10-10.45||OPEN BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||WOMEN ONLY BAGWORK|
|11-11.45||OPEN BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK|
|PLEASE BOOK ONTO ALL CLASSES VIA TEXT OR WHATSAPP MESSAGE ON 07743596420.|
|4-4.45||OPEN BAGWORK||JNR BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||JNR BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK|
|5-5.45||OPEN BAGWORK||JNR BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||JNR BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK|
|6-6.45||OPEN BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||WOMEN ONLY BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK|
|7-7.45||B2/3 BAGWORK||Int/Adv BAGWORK||B2/3 BAGWORK||Int/Adv BAGWORK||B2/3 BAGWORK|
|8-8.45||B1 BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||B1 BAGWORK||OPEN BAGWORK||B1 BAGWORK|
Firstly we would like to thank all those members who were able to continue with their payments throughout this difficult time. It is greatly appreciated and you will receive a card for entry to our new timetable.
Direct Debits – All our Direct Debit memberships will remain frozen until 1st September. Anyone who is a direct debit member will need to pay as you train until memberships are re-instated.
Cash Members – Anyone who has a 6 or 12 month cash membership will also need to pay as you train until 1st September when a new card will be issued giving you back the 5 months we owe you.
Monthly Members – anyone who paid for the month just prior to lockdown will also need to pay as you train until the 1st September and then you will receive a new card to include any days we owe you.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to seeing you all.
Our re-investment at Wicker Camp is for you and the future of the camp, we hope you like your new facilities.